• ChurchFromRedMtnThe original parsonage was built in 1883-1885 and was replaced in 1900. This original parsonage was moved behind the church, used as a rental, and later became part of the Fellowship Hall. The new parsonage named “Community House” was built as an 8-room frame construction during the pastorate of a Methodist minister, Rev. Frances Hayes (1896-1901). His wife, Cora, had a hand in its design. She wanted “good square rooms, four downstairs, four up, a fireplace or two, plenty of closets and ample porches.”