As we round the turn or halfway point in this year, it is time to start thinking of our annual pledge drive. A easy way to contribute to your church is with an electronic payment option. Here are the facts, revisited from earlier this year:
Electronic/Automatic Payment Options or “Bill Pay”
The suggested method for donating to the Church on a timely basis and without having to write a check is through using your bank’s “Bill Pay” feature. This feature is set up with your bank. You can tell them to send the Church a payment/check for an amount and date which you choose. Almost every bank does this at no cost for their customers.
Advantages For You:
– Total control over your giving process,
– Set up recurring payments for an entire year at whatever frequency you desire, therefore you are finished for the year,
– Do one payment at a time,
– May alter the amount and date of each check if you choose to change your giving pattern,
– Able to make a special additional payments for a mission project, capital campaign, etc. at any time.
You, and only you, have total control over your giving process.
How to Set Up Bill Pay With Your Bank:
Option 1. For online banking, access your bank’s website and find the “send payments,: or the “pay bills,” or the “bill pay” area and make a few easy entries.
Option 2. If you do not use online banking, just go to your bank branch and a customer service person will help set it up for you.